HTV Transfer, Iron on for Shirts, Apparel, Bags. Printed Heat Transfer Vinyl - Always Be Kind - HTV100001
Check Out Our High-Quality Printed Heat Transfer Vinyl for Apparel
Our HTV is meticulously printed in-house, using top-of-the-line eco-solvent inks. We take pride in offering Siser Easyweed ColourPrint PU HTV. This thin and stretchable vinyl provides a fantastic hand feel and is suitable for most performance wear.
Sizes are based on the "longest" side of the image.
Turnaround Time: 1-2 days
- All HTV prints come with a Siser High Tack mask.
- Customer Support: Should you have any questions or require assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are here to help you.
- Great for applying to Cotton, Polyester, or Cotton/Poly Blend Materials:
- Matte finish, suitable for both light and dark-colored fabrics
- Can be used with a standard home iron
- Cut printed material face up (do not mirror)
HTV Press Instructions:
- Preheat your shirt for 2 to 3 seconds at 315F
- Smooth out the design using a squeegee to ensure there are no bubbles.
- Position your design on the shirt, leaving the mask on.
- Use medium to heavy pressure and press for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Peel the carrier sheet while it's still hot.
- Repress for 3-5 seconds while covering with a Teflon sheet.
Please note: These HTV transfers are made to order. This listing does not include the shirt; it is for the HTV transfer sheet to create the design on a shirt. Prior knowledge of the HTV process is necessary before placing an order. Due to the nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
- Turn the garment inside out.
- Do not dry clean.
- Machine wash COLD with a mild detergent.
- Dry on the normal setting.
- Avoid chlorine bleach.
- Allow 24 hours before the first wash.
Experience the joy of creating custom apparel with our premium printed heat transfer vinyl. Order now and bring your designs to life!