Teckwrap Ombre Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl - Rainbow Blue
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Mirror/Reverse your image design.
- Place vinyl (gloss side) onto cutting mat .
- Adjust proper blade speed and cutting pressure .
- Weed all of the excess slowly, leave the delicate design letters or graphics.
- Make sure the finished product facing the right way once pressed onto your fabric.
- Lay out the fabric. Place the t-shirt or fabric on a hard, flat clean dry surface.
- Preheat the garment for 4 seconds at 149℃(300°F) in a heat press to remove any excess moisture
- Place parchment paper/teflon to protect transferred image onto both sides of t-shirt.
- Set a heat press machine from 149℃(300°F) .
- Press for 10-15 seconds at firm pressure.
- Press on the vinyl gloss side. Do not use steam iron.
- Disperse the iron's heat evenly. Be sure to consistently apply pressure so the complete image is fully attached and prevent scorching the paper and cracking the image.
- Gently WARM peel off backing..
- If you notice slight lifting, place parchment paper over design and press again for 3-4 seconds