Teckwrap 3D Puff Heat Transfer Vinyl - Tiffany
3D Puff is a high-temperature heat transfer vinyl. Puff material can also be used as an outline or cut. The Puff Heat Transfer Vinyl has an ultra-smooth finish. It is thin and stretchable and can be used on a variety of fabrics. It easily cuts to your desired image. Small designs are not recommended.
- Durable and flexible
- Easy to use with a dry iron or heat press
- Thickness: 0.98mm
- Comes in one 10" x 12" piece
- Mirror/Reverse your design
- Layout the fabric on a hard, flat surface.
- Place a Teflon sheet / cardboard on image to protect the transferred image onto both sides of the t-shirt.
- Set a heat press machine to 150℃ (310℉)
- Press on medium pressure for 10 seconds.
- Iron on the vinyl gloss side. No steam iron.
- Disperse heat evenly and do not stay in one spot to avoid scorching.
- Peel off the backing paper once the vinyl has cooled.