Teckwrap Glow In The Dark Puff Heat Transfer Vinyl - Neon Pink
Glow in the Dark Puff is a high-temperature heat transfer vinyl that glows in the dark when charged with light. Puff material can also be used as an outline or cut. The Glow In The Dark Puff Heat Transfer Vinyl has an ultra-smooth finish. It is thin and stretchable and can be used on a variety of fabrics. It easily cuts to your desired image. Small designs are not recommended.
- Durable and flexible
- Easy to use with a dry iron or heat press
- Thickness: 0.98mm
- Colors: Available in 7 colors
- Comes in one 10" x 12" piece
- Mirror/Reverse your design
- Layout the fabric on a hard, flat surface.
- Place a Teflon sheet / cardboard on image to protect the transferred image onto both sides of the t-shirt.
- Set a heat press machine to 150℃ (310℉)
- Press on medium pressure for 10 seconds.
- Iron on the vinyl gloss side. No steam iron.
- Disperse heat evenly and do not stay in one spot to avoid scorching.
- Peel off the backing paper once the vinyl has cooled.